old photo

I’m getting my affairs in order.  No, I’m not dying, I’m eliminating magazines that didn’t go with the sale of the business, ones with my photos or articles.  I’m digitizing them, along with all my model railroad slides and prints.  I am unable to find my first appearance in a magazine, a photo in MR from about late 1964-early 1965.  It’s in the Trackside Photos section and shows a camelback on a model of the Quebec Cantilever, a model I built as a teenager. (I’m pretty sure there’s a freight car behind the loco.)  Would some kind person send me a scan of the page?  I’d be eternally grateful. – Al Westerfield