Re: old photo

Pierre – Of course it was compressed but it WAS 10 feet long. – Al

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] old photo

You built a model of the Quebec bridge!?
That I would love to see.
Was it compressed or scale length?

On May 28, 2014, at 6:52 PM, "'Al and Patricia Westerfield' westerfieldalfred@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

I’m getting my affairs in order.  No, I’m not dying, I’m eliminating magazines that didn’t go with the sale of the business, ones with my photos or articles.  I’m digitizing them, along with all my model railroad slides and prints.  I am unable to find my first appearance in a magazine, a photo in MR from about late 1964-early 1965.  It’s in the Trackside Photos section and shows a camelback on a model of the Quebec Cantilever, a model I built as a teenager. (I’m pretty sure there’s a freight car behind the loco.)  Would some kind person send me a scan of the page?  I’d be eternally grateful. – Al Westerfield