From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:15 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] old photo

Hi Al,

I will look and see if I have the issue and if I do I will copy it and mail it to you as I do not have a scanner. It will be interesting to see the bridge and the freight cars on it!

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292
tmolsen@...

On 5/28/14, 'Al and Patricia Westerfield'
Pierre – Of course it was compressed but it WAS 10 feet long. – Al