Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] X29 ends - PMM

Claus,

It was actually Model Railroading. It was a great mix of the prototype and modeling "how to". A brilliant piece of work.

For me it start with two modelers, Mont Switzer and Richard Hendrickson and their articles in Prototype Modeler. I was on both the research and the modeling.

Greg Martin

Claus writes:

Hi List Members,

For me, it was the multi-installment series on PRR hoppers done by John Teichmoeller in, I believe, RMJ. I never knew such a quantity of information of cars could be amassed!

  -  Claus Schlund