Re: X29 ends - Westerfield

Peter Weiglin

Al Westerfield is generous in giving credit to those folks who helped him, even if that help started out as the picking of nits.  We're all grateful for those nit-pickers, perhaps not immediately, but eventually.

But it also should be pointed out that Al deserves much credit for LISTENING to, and making improvements based upon, those helpful communications.  He could have responded quite differently, e.g., "What difference does that make?  Only the nuts care about that."

Thank you, Al.

We can also wish and hope that the lesson is not lost on other manufacturers.

Peter Weiglin