Re: ERIE 95000 series roofs was RE: Painting HO Scale Brass

Armand Premo

        Thank you Schuyler 1948-50. I thought it might be black,but wanted to make sure..Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2014 2:42 PM
Subject: ERIE 95000 series roofs was RE: [STMFC] Painting HO Scale Brass

Likely black, originally, when built in 1942.  These had as you can see the small diamond.  Larger 6’ diamond were applied not long after.  When are you modeling?

Schuyler

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie95000bdb.jpg

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie95000adb.jpg

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie95000cdb.jpg