From: "'Eric Neubauer' eaneubauer@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2014 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Influences

As a humorous aside, my first scratch built car as a teenager was a hopper car made entirely out of balsa wood. It was so light, it wouldn't roll any distance at all on its Lindberg trucks, but it did better with a full load. I doubt if it lasted for long and probably looked hideous. Those were the days of blissful ignorance, but at least it was a step down the path.

Eric N.