From: John Barry northbaylines@att.net [CAJON] <CAJON@yahoogroups.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>; LDSIG <ldsig@yahoogroups.com>; OPSIG
<Ry-ops-industrialSIG@yahoogroups.com>; SANTAFE Discussion List
<SANTAFE@listserv.unl.edu>; cajon <cajon@yahoogroups.com>; atsf
<atsf@yahoogroups.com>; santafeRR <santafeRR@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 20, 2014 12:24 pm
Subject: [CAJON] Evolution of the Richmond Sand House

Featured in a previous post with SP gons in ATSF sand service, I've
documented the history and evolution of the Richmond CA Sand House
through three incarnations during the steam era.  It is a summation of
information from disparate sources from the CA state archives to
Kachina Press.  Enjoy!

http://northbaylines.blogspot.com/2014/06/evolution-of-richmond-sand-house.html

John Barry

ATSF North Bay LinesGolden Gates & Fast Freights

707-490-9696

3450 Palmer Drive, Suite 4224Cameron Park, CA 95682