Re: New CNWHS Modeler

John Larkin

Hi Ron,
     Thanks for the news on the C&NWHS modeling issue.  Got the mainline modelers today, came back early from working at the farm because one of our helpers (daughter's boyfriend, 19 years old and in good shape) had an early dinner with his godmother tonight.  His mom died from cancer about 3 weeks ago and we're all trying to keep him and his dad busy so they don't dwell on it too much.  Really good kid, going into his sophomore year at Marquette in Milwaukee this fall (Amtrak from Omaha!).  We're trying to clean up the front, get rid of half-buried barbed wire, nuisance trees, etc., all hot and sweaty but today was in the low 80's, relatively low humidity, not bad at all - but I still  need a shower!

Thanks,

John

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 1:51 PM, "cepropst@q.com [STMFC]" wrote:

Another well done magazine Ron!