From: "BRIAN PAUL EHNI bpehni@gmail.com [STMFC]" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
To: "STMFC List" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Rocket Express - Problems?

I ordered a lot of stuff from them several years ago, and received my order
promptly.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 12:37 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Rocket Express - Problems?

Does anyone have firsthand experience as a customer of Rocket Express

( http://www.rocketexpress.biz/ <http://www.rocketexpress.biz/> )?

I posted a promo message for the company on my website and immediately
received negative feedback from members.

I sent an e-mail to the company three days ago and have yet to receive a
response.

Are they still in business? Is the owner on top of his business or only
casually engaged due to time constraints?

Thanks

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Posted by: BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@gmail.com>