Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:44 PM
Subject: [STMFC] USRA Hoppers

Hi, all -

I'm looking for some information as to when specific roads upgraded their USRA hoppers to AB Brakes, or handbrakes. The roads I'm interested in are:

B&O
CNJ
CRP
D&H
DL&W
LNE
LV
NYC
RDG

I'm focused on 1947 right now.

Thanks!

Randy

--

Randy Hammill

Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954 | New Britain Station