From: Tony Thompson tony@... [Espee]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Jul 1, 2014 8:22 pm
Subject: [Espee] Richard Hendrickson

           I have just heard the terribly sad news that Richard died in a fall a
couple of days ago. I don't know any details. Richard was a marvelously
well-informed historian and modeler, and always very generous with his time and
information to anyone who needed help. An awful lot of us will miss him greatly.

Tony Thompson             Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA
2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705         www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Posted by: Tony Thompson <tony@...>