Re: Richard Hendrickson

David Sieber

Friends,
     I am stunned and immensely saddened by this news.  Richard has been an inspiration to me for decades, since the early days of Prototype Modeler and his WestRail conversion kits.  We have lost a pioneer of the prototype modeling movement, a highly knowledgeable and respected historian and modeler, and a true gentleman who was quick to share his expertise and extensive prototype resources with others.  He will be missed by the many who got to know him through RPM meets, his many articles and other publications, and Yahoo groups.  My sincere condolences to Sandra, and to those friends and colleagues who've enjoyed a long and close association with him.
Dave Sieber, Reno NV