Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:22 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Richard Hendrickson

I have just heard the terribly sad news that Richard died in a fall a couple of days ago. I don't know any details. Richard was a marvelously well-informed historian and modeler, and always very generous with his time and information to anyone who needed help. An awful lot of us will miss him greatly.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history