From: "mjmcguirk@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:55 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Richard Hendrickson

Many academics have been model railroaders over the years, but Richard truly had the heart and soul of a teacher. And that's not something that's easily found. His hobby legacy wasn't a complete detailed model railroad that was featured in books, magazines in videos. Instead, his hobby legacy exists in the form of the freight cars on every other model railroad.
Rest in peace.

Marty McGuirk