Re: BLI USRA NYC cars

Terry Link

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Barry northbaylines@att.net [STMFC]" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
I just re-read the March thread and have a question re running boards. The
BLI models have painted metal RBs. Were these installed with the new roofs
starting before WWII? My modeling date is 1944. From the previous
discussion, sounds like the pre-53 Roman lettering versions would work with
adjustments of reweigh dates, just not sure about the running boards though.

If modelling 1944 - besides the reweigh date change, you will also need to
remove the 'paint triangle' from the painted models as the triangle didn't
appear until December 1950.

Terry Link
Bramalea, Ontario, Canada
www.canadasouthern.com