Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 8:43 AM
To: STMFC
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine Kits Price Bubble?

I guess it's time for another price bubble on unbuilt Sunshine kits.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-HO-NEW-Sunshine-Models-Santa-Fe-Fe-5-Auto-Ship-and-Travel-Car-22-2-2-/281375608538?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item41834b0eda

If these start selling for $100-$130 unbuilt, I've got a goldmine sitting under the layout...

There's been some talk about ways to honor Richard's memory. I can't think of a better way than to build a freight car.

Marty McGuirk