From: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:49 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Richard Hendrickson

Tony thank you for sharing this sad note. I must say I never met Richard. My shock came a few years ago when Mr. Hendrickson answered a email I posted on this group, nearly fell out of my computer chair. His modeling and knowledge was astounding. Hopefully we can follow his kindness.
Most of all may the Lord touch his wife.

Sincerely, Mark Morgan