Gene
I model the ATSF in 1955. If the Fe-22's are still available I would appreciate one.

Thanks Al Smith

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:31 AM, "'Gene Semon' mopac1@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Folks,

The mini-kits have been spoken for.  Fastest reply was by Tod D.

Gene S.

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 11:49 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine Mini kits for ATSF, B&O, C&O & C&I

Gentlemen,

In sorting through a box of Sunshine Mini-Kits I had acquired, there are several of no interest to me.  They are:

ATSF Fe-22, 23 50" Rebuilt Boxcar with map

AAR Alternate Standard Two bay Hopper modification kit for C&O with decals.(5 kits) plus extra sets of resin parts.

All free to a good home.

Contact me offline at mopac1 at classicnet dot net

Gene Semon