Re: NYC car type?

Armand Premo

Clark,Have you thought of Speedwitch NYC decals? Ted has an excellent  set. .Think they might be still available.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 11:22 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: NYC car type?

Do to the lack of NYC box car decals I was thinking of using an NYC decorated car and changing what needs changing, ends, roof, numbers, etc.

As a causal NYC modeler, meaning I may have three cars. I could give a rats rear about lots. I wish someone would take all that great info on that Canadian website and transfer it to excel so one could filter to find what one’s looking for in a few clicks.

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

No virus found in this message.