Re: TrainLife...

Rex Racer

I've tried on several occasions for the last 2-3 years to contact ANYONE at TrainLife to see if they would like to have me scan some of the issues that I have (and they don't) and send them on to them never to hear a single word. While it is a great site and they may not have a web developer on staff (I sure that there is SOMEONE who would volunteer that works in the computer industry and has done websites in the past...like ME), unless their email system has been down for the past several years they seem to just ignore the offers for free help.