Re: Seley Hopper ca. 1944

A&Y Dave in MD

Thanks. Yes, I have the article and have collected photos of the cars. I just didn't get around to comparing the kits and photos yet.

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone

On Jul 13, 2014, at 11:13 PM, "Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Is the F&C kit accurate for the Southern's steel end version?  I made a lot of assumptions in the past when purchasing kits, and now, after a few months on this list, I'm questioning a lot more than I used to do.

Dave Bott

Hi Dave

Yes - good to go - nice little kits and accurate and remarkably easy to build.  Scribing the insides and fitting weights to them is a bit of a challenge if you want empties, but that's about the worst thing I can say.

Do you have a copy of the article published in the old SHRS Southern Rails about 20-25 years ago?

Aidrian