Re: NTS Walthers head scratcher?

Armand Premo

Not for me.What I hate are no kits,no paint , no decals,high prices and limited offerings.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] NTS Walthers head scratcher?

I think Ben's right on the money here -- lower cost RTR cars that can
stand up to some handling is still a valid niche in the market. They're
not kits anymore, so shaking the box doesn't accomplish anything. :-)

I have been watching Ebay auctions and kits and RTR of all kinds are
selling very cheap these days. But I've seen (badly) weathered Athearn
blue box cars sell for $40 or more. If there is one thing customers
hate more than high prices, it is having to actually build their own
models. :-)

Tim O'Connor

>There's still a ready market for shake-the-box kits, and this car and the
>Accurail car model different prototypes. The Accurail car represents cars
>with late R+3/4 improved Dreadnaught ends;
>Ben Hom

No virus found in this message.