Re: PAINT MIX

Mikebrock

Tim O'Connor notes:

"Be mindful that 'later in the year' the sun in Wyoming is lower and so
you are seeing sunlight passed through much more atmosphere -- this lowers
the temperature of the light (towards red)."

Yes, but we usually were running around in WY in the spring [ May ] and fall because that's when the excurions operated west from Cheyenne.

"I can recommend an awesomely good organic restaurant in Jackson. I had bison
tacos there for dinner."

Hmmm. Before we chose Signal Mtn Lodge at the north end of the Tetons we spent a night in Jackson. It was the gun fire that seemed to suggest leaving for the lodge.

Mike