Re: Reading XAd Running Board

Armand Premo

Contact F&C,They are very good about replacing missing or faulty parts.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:20 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Reading XAd Running Board

Hello,

I have an F and C kit the running board in the kit is completely smooth.  Does anybody know what kind of running board it is suppose to have?  I am guessing they put the master in upside down or maybe it is suppose to be smooth not sure.

I am planning on making a run down to Caboose this weekend so I can probably find something is I knew the style.

Thank you,

Scott McDonald

No virus found in this message.