Re: Rock Island 40' PS-1 Box Cars

arved_grass

I was unfamiliar with that site, Al. Thank you. I'll bookmark it for future reference.

However, looking at their list of box car decals:

http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?Categoryid=20

I couldn't find any listings for Rock Island (CRI&P) box cars. I hate to have to ask to have my hand held, but could you post a link to the decals you're talking about?

Thank you,
Arved Grass
Fleming Island, Florida

---In STMFC@..., <smithal9@...> wrote :

Have you tried the Protocraft web site? They make O scale decals but their descriptions for the series of cars and paint schemes are very accurate. They have three sets for Rock Island from 1940-1950's with prototype photos. I think you will find what you are looking for there.
Al Smith