Re: Intermountain Kits-sporadic availability

Armand Premo

Blanket or no.May be I'll send you a list of decal sets I am looking for and then let you tell me where I can find them.I have roughly ten Intermountain and Red Caboose cars all built waiting for decals..Custom orders are one answer what others do you have? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Intermountain Kits-sporadic availability

I am not sure why you would make such a blanket statement like that when there are lots of decals still out there.  I would even say that the there are more accurate sets available than at any other time.  Sure Walthers, Champ, and Herald King no longer offer decals but many of these sets were inaccurate or came with generic data.

There are a lot more smaller companies or individuals selling many more accurate sets.

Staying on the Intermountain undec theme I have finished the following cars starting with the Intermountain undec 1958 cuft covered hopper car.  While most are too modern for this list it still shows the variety of decals still available:

DT&I - MG Decals
EL- Prime Mover Decals
CofG - Mask Island
ICG - Kohlberg