Re: the Trainlife site was non-functional

clipper841@att.net <clipper841@...>

claus:
the link works, just no pictures available, and you have to
click on the "text only" button
mel perry

On Aug 3, 2014, at 9:57 AM, 'Claus Schlund HGM' claus@... [STMFC] wrote:

Hi List Members,

I recall some weeks back there was discussion that the Trainlife site was non-functional.

Bob's link below to the Trainlife article does not work for me - does it work for anyone else? Is Trainlife still out of commission (Traindeath?!?) ???

  -  Claus Schlund