From: "peteraue@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:36:08 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Custom Decals

I keep reading all these posts about the availability of decals and maybe I can help. I've been working for several years with a small company who is using a Roland Versacamm professional inkjet printer for printing custom decals.

If you can provide suitable artwork, I can get you any decals you need. All colors available including white and metallic colors like gold or silver. No setup cost. Minimum quantity 1 piece.

If you are interested, please contact me offline.

Peter Aue