From: "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Custom Decals

Peter,

For example -- If I had a set of out-of-production decals and I wanted
to have an extra set or two, could this company produce copies of these
decals? That is something I'd be very interested in!

Tim O'

>Peter were the PFE stencil decals that you sent me an example of this
>process? If so then I can vouch for the excellent quality of the decals
>in both color and clarity. I'd also like to know what "suitable artwork"
>means. :-)
>
>Tim O'Connor
>

>I keep reading all these posts about the availability of decals and maybe I can help. I've been working for several years with a small company who is using a Roland Versacamm professional inkjet printer for printing custom decals.
>
>If you can provide suitable artwork, I can get you any decals you need. All colors available including white and metallic colors like gold or silver. No setup cost. Minimum quantity 1 piece.
>
>If you are interested, please contact me offline.
>
>Peter Aue

Posted by: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional