Re: Custom Decals

Tim O'Connor

Technically true, and equally true, I really don't care. If it's for
my use, and they don't make them anymore, let them try to make a case.
Similar arguments have been made against resin kit makers -- In case
you had not noticed, many resin kit masters include copied parts from
plastic kits. No lawsuits yet, to my knowledge.

Tim O'

Technically, that would be a violation of the copyright of Champ, Walthers or whomever created the decal being copied.

If you can find out who owns the copyright, they might be willing to grant you permission to make a reasonable number for personal use.

Alex Schneider