From: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 at 2:24 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Custom Decals

Technically true, and equally true, I really don't care. If it's for
my use, and they don't make them anymore, let them try to make a case.
Similar arguments have been made against resin kit makers -- In case
you had not noticed, many resin kit masters include copied parts from
plastic kits. No lawsuits yet, to my knowledge.

Tim O'

Technically, that would be a violation of the copyright of Champ, Walthers or
whomever created the decal being copied.

If you can find out who owns the copyright, they might be willing to grant you
permission to make a reasonable number for personal use.

Alex Schneider