From: "'Gatwood, Elden SAW' elden.j.gatwood@... [STMFC]"
To: "STMFC@..."
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 8:35 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Champ decals (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Guys;

I totally agree with Bruce.  After being chastised by some folks in the PRRTHS for my incorrect assumption that all the Champ decals for the PRR were "fuzzy", and not accurate in regards to fonts and dimensional data, I went back and found the majority of the (re-done) Circle Keystone sets to be quite accurate.  Just like Microscale, Champ did go back and try to do better, in this case, MUCH better.  That being said, Champ's Shadow Keystone and Plain Keystone sets still needed to be re-done, as did most of the B&O, C&O, NYC and P&LE sets.  Some of these, however, are the ONLY game in town still.

Elden Gatwood