Re: Demise of RMC?

Chuck Cover

List,

I am not privy to the financial dealings of RMC, however, as a past author of a number of articles in the magazine, I can attest to the fact that RMC is slow to unresponsive in paying authors. I have discussed this with several others who have had their articles published, so my experience is not an isolated occurrence. This is not a recent trend, but has been going on for many years.

That said, I think RMC provides very interesting articles, many great modeling articles, and is by far my favorite among the general model railroad monthly magazines. I don't even know why I still subscribe to Model Railroader, who just recycles old articles every few years. If RMC goes under, I will miss it.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM