Admin: The New Wing to the Moderate Jail Opens

Mikebrock

I'm pleased to announce this morning that the new wing to the Moderate Jail, named The Demise of RMC, is now operational and has two new members [ sounds more classy than inmates ]. However, I have to admit that the facilities aren't really new. I understand that we acquired some very old structures used by the Germans for Russian POWs back during WW2. For those wishing to continue the terminated thread, don't worry, I'm pretty sure the new members will have cleaned the place up soon.

Mike Brock
STMFC Jailer