From: "Rod Miller rod@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Cc: pres@...
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] CAD library (Some thoughts)

I wonder if standards and RPs on this would be appropriate
for the NMRA to address. Consider where DCC might be if it
were not standardized.

NMRA haters please refrain from venting.

I asked Charlie Getz, NMRA President, if the NMRA would be
interested in this as a project. His response was yes but
it won't work if no one volunteers to help. So if there is
consensus that this warrants consideration, are any of you
interested in volunteering? If so, please let Charlie know
at: pres at hq d o t nmra dot o r g

Thx

Rod

--