Re: Well you know it's time to stop modeling for the night when...

Andy Harman

At 11:55 PM 8/16/2014 -0400, you wrote:
That reminded me of the time a fast moving van with a camera man sticking
out the top was chasing 844 and train [ which I was on ]. The traffic came
to a stop and the van did a quick 360 degree slide
I was riding a Southern steam special in the early 80s, and there in the chase line was a full size van with the side door wide open. On the roof was a guy with a video camera sitting in a lounge chair, held to the luggage rack with bungee cords.

Andy