Re: Well you know it's time to stop modeling for the night when...

Andy Harman

At 12:53 AM 8/18/2014 -0400, you wrote:
Honestly with F&C I'm to the point where I usually skip the words and look
at the pics. I'd be happy with more and better reproduced photos and
fewer words. How helpful is "Assemble the carbody" anyway. Don't get me
wrong. I have dozens of his kits, to build and have more to bu, so they
fill a need. sometimes it's a need I didn't know I had, LOL.
Gene Fusco set the standard for instructions. No, I don't expect every
manufacturer to do as well - but he proved it can be done. Tangent is a
close second.

Andy