Re: Lights out at the "Pub"

Malcolm H. Houck

I must agree with Doc. Denny with his point about the richness of RMC articles and the focus there upon modeling. In reflecting upon the apparent demise of RMC I realize that it has been back issues of RMC to which I regularly refer, both for modeling articles or simply the comfort of rereading any of a number of other engaging articles. On the other hand, that other competing and now surviving monthly print publication, is good only for a single read, and sometimes not even in any depth but for a scan of advertisements to see what is being newly produced.

Mal Houck