Re: details (was Lights out at the "Pub")

Benjamin Hom

Tim O'Connor wrote:
"On the other hand, when I operate on the RPI club, there are literally hundreds of
finely detailed, undamaged freight cars. So maybe there's a lesson here -- If you
operate with yahoos and bozos, you have to expect the consequences. But if your
operators are serious modelers and respectful of equipment, then detail to your
heart's content!"
That's because most of the damaged ones have been pulled off the layout.  I've got quite of few of them on my rip track.  New members don't become serious members overnight.

Ben Hom