From: "cepropst@q.com [STMFC]"
To: STMFC
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 6:39 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Fwd: Lights out at the "Pub"

Very sad to hear about such a hobby institution failing.

Recently I got an email from Bill, bless his heart, he have caught wind of a project I was working on and sheepishly asked if I would do an article for them. I had to reply that wasn’t going to happen because I hadn’t been paid of the last article.
I don’t know who made the decision to not paid their contributors, but it definitely caused a downward spiral. Bill would be doing his best to drum up business at RPM meets. Guys would say they’d heard that they didn’t pay in a timely manner. I’d reluctantly confirm what they’d heard and you could see those guys turn away from Bill’s efforts....
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa