Re: Lights out at the "Pub"

caboose9792@...

Strangely they had no problem with renewal notices in my snail mailbox or sending me ads in my email box, last ad was in my email was the end of June. Last reply I got from them was mid-July about an order. On the plus side they did have money to go to the NMRA nationals, which is not a cheep event.

Mark Rickert

In a message dated 8/23/2014 12:03:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:
Although I have received vibes of Carstens financial difficulty for now several years (authors not being paid), I smelled a rat when inadvertently my subscription ran out last Fall, and despite eMails, etc. I received no interest at all in effecting a renewal- none.