Re: details (was Lights out at the "Pub")

Tim O'Connor

Repairing broken cars goes with the territory Ben. I'm just saying that the
bad order ratio at the RPI club is much less than the 50% ratio found at the
clubs I've belonged to. And seriousness is not a function of time. It's a
choice.

Tim O'Connor

"On the other hand, when I operate on the RPI club, there are literally hundreds of
finely detailed, undamaged freight cars. So maybe there's a lesson here -- If you
operate with yahoos and bozos, you have to expect the consequences. But if your
operators are serious modelers and respectful of equipment, then detail to your
heart's content!"

That's because most of the damaged ones have been pulled off the layout. I've got quite
of few of them on my rip track. New members don't become serious members overnight.

Ben Hom