The Ephemeral Nature of Modeling

Bill Welch

Given the "Ephemeral Nature of Modeling" I am going to email Ted and ask him to withdraw my article using the MDC 50-foot single sheathed car to model SL-SF and T&P prototype for Volume Three of Prototype Railroad Modeling. Further since the Group has said authoritatively that the prototypes represented by Sunshine's array of kits will never again be seen under another label or remastered (or words/meanings to that effect), I am not going to finish writing the captions for the article I am working on for Volume Four about modeling the T&NO's Allen Door equipped SS cars or Part II Modeling... of the Article I started in Volume Two where I wrote about the FGE/WFE/BRE System's truss rod refrigerator cars since no one has any of them in their stash of kits.

Bill Welch