Re: Weathering was Fwd: Lights out at the "Pub"

genegreen1942@...

I wonder (idly) how many of us model an idealized version of reality. Is our weathering lighter than reality would have it, our buildings in a little better repair or – in my case, growing up in northern Iowa – are our automobiles a lot less rusty than they really were. Perhaps we are recreating a revisionist version of an idealized time gone by less as we remember it and more as we wish it had been.

That said, right now my model railroad is suffering under a nationwide strike of all workers; nothing is moving, no work is being done.

Gene Green