Re: details (was Lights out at the "Pub")

Tony Thompson

     Rob, I too was in a club where a number of members could not possibly care less about carefully handling rolling stock of all kinds, one reason I eventually bailed, and would be unlikely ever to join a club again. That plus the fact that some of us members actually worked on the layout, others only were interested in running trains, period. The disparity in effort was a little tiresome too.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history