Re: How To Reply To An Individual Group Member’s Post
These are of course instructions for Yahoo mail users. Each person’s email viewing software will be different and display things differently. Looking at the “to” box may be the best advise.
From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:33 PM
Subject: [STMFC] How To Reply To An Individual Group Member’s Post
If you need to reply to a single group member and not to the entire group, follow these steps:
1. Open the message you'd like to reply to.
2. Click “Reply” at the top right.
3. Click the “Expand Header” icon. This icon is the two chevrons pointing downward at the left of the word “Subject”.
4. On the "To" line click the single chevron icon at the right for a drop-down list to select the email address to which you'd like to send your reply.
5. Enter your message and click “Send”.
Yahoo actually has these instructions buried in their Help Section, however, I added additional text because the Yahoo text was extremely terse and cryptic.