Re: RPC Volume 3

Greg Martin

You guys might try Whistle Stop Hobbies in Portland Oregon for your missing issues. Just saying.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 8/24/2014 3:54:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:

Join the club.  only one i'm missing.  Dennis Williams

Dennis Williams/Owner

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 2:44 PM, "ku0a@... [STMFC]" wrote:

RPC Volume 3 is the only volume not in my collection. Two years ago I bid on an eBay offering for Volumes 1-3, and I quit bidding at $120. In May 2013, Volume 3 alone sold at auction for $161.50. I'm not about to pay that kind of money, even for the sake of having a complete collection. If anybody out there has a duplicate Volume 3 at a sane price, please contact me OFF LIST.

Thanks,
Nelson Moyer