Re: Responding personally to a post

rob.mclear3@...

Bob
I seem to able to reply off list but I don't get any individual emails and troll the list on the webpage only.  When you hit reply the Subject line will come up.   Then hit the double arrow to the left of it, a "To" line will come up and there is a small arrow in it on the right hit that and a number of addresses come up I then just change the address to the one without the group name in it, there are usually four and the individual name address is usually, but not always, the second address.   That should get you to the individual and not the group.

Rob McLear
Australia.