Re: The Ephemeral Nature of Modeling

Benjamin Hom

Arved Grass wrote:
"RP Cyc Volume 1 is available for $20.95, either directly from the publisher, or from dealers. I just got Volume 1 a couple weeks ago, and have fallen in love with the format. I can hardly wait to fill my library with these. And that's exactly what I paid - $20.95 plus postage. $100 may be the asking price, and "a fool and his money are soon parted," but I tend to doubt anyone looking for Volume 1 couldn't find it at a much more reasonable price than $100!"

Volume 1 had a huge printing compared to the other issues.  Ed and Pat were giving away copies to attendees at the first St. Louis Prototype Modelers meet!

Ben Hom